- M.A. in Linguistics 1977
- Graduate Certificate in Bible 1968
- B.A. 1964
Current Position at CanIL
- 40 years of field experience with SIL in literacy and Bible translation,
including developing and teaching training courses for teachers and
translators, and linguistic, literacy and translation
courses for 2 university programs.
- Adult learning, change dynamics, Scripture Use
- Adapting the Gudschinsky Method to Sudanese Languages, Wanda Pace, Notes on Literacy 60, SIL, 1989.
- Some Practical Applications of the Global Approach to Gudschinsky Materials, Wanda Pace, Notes on Literacy 63, SIL, 1990.
Articles in Edited Books
- "Comaltepec Chinantec tone", Judi Lynn Anderson, Isaac H. Martinez
and Wanda Pace, in SYLLABLES, TONE, AND VERB PARADIGMS, ed. by William
R. Merrifield and Calvin R. Rensch, Studies in Chinantec Languages 4,
SIL and UTA, 1990.
- "Comaltepec Verb Inflection", Wanda Jane Pace, in SYLLABLES, TONE
AND VERB PARADIGMS, ed. by William R. Merrifield and Calvin R. Rensch,
Studies in Chinantec Languages 4, SIL and UTA, 1990.
Co-editor of a Journal Series
- Occasional Papers in the Study of Sudanese Languages, No. 1, ed.
by E.M. Yokwe and Wanda Pace, College of Education, Univ. of Juba, and
SIL and IRL, 1981.
- ____, No. 2, edited by Wanda Pace, SIL and IRL, 1982
- ____, No. 3, ed. by Richard Watson and Wanda Pace, SIL and IRL, 1984