Have you been a team participant in the Race to 2025 or Race to Possible? Did you find the linguistic challenges of the Race interesting and now you are ready to dive into the depths to find out if linguistics, Bible translation and other language-related roles are in your future? CanIL offers Race participants an additional $500 scholarship in financial aid toward tuition! Our hope is to encourage you to come to CanIL for the first time and do more exploration! We encourage first-time students to begin training in the summer where tuition is reduced and scholarship dollars go further.
- For new first-time students attending on-site at CanIL (online courses are not eligible).
- Students must have participated in the Race to 2025 or Race to Possible in the US (link) or Canada (link) within the last 3 years.
- Students must be enrolled in at least 9 credit-hours of CanIL courses.
- Students must meet requirements for admission to CanIL.
- Note that TWU Torch Award and Tyndale Employee Tuition benefit recipients are not eligible.
Amount: $500 toward tuition of CanIL courses.
Deadlines: First apply for CanIL admission using the Apply Now button below. Once accepted, apply for Financial Aid by July 15 for Fall semester, November 15 for Spring semester, April 15 for Summer semester.