Application for Summer 2018 and other semesters
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you here! Please expand each of the sections below and follow the steps to apply for Summer 2018 or any of the training tracks. For degree applications please refer to this link.
Here is a list of our summer admission requirements. Exceptions may be made under certain circumstances.
- Two years of post-secondary training (college, university, etc.)
- GPA of 2.7
- If English is a second language, a TOEFL score of 570 (230 computer-based or 88 internet-based) or an IELTS score of 6.5 across all bands.
- There are additional / more stringent admission requirements for the graduate degree programs. Refer to the links below.
START THE APPLICATION PROCESS TODAY! There are a number of additional processes such as submission of transcripts, acquiring a study visa, etc. that may be necessary. Earlier applications receive priority on financial aid.
The link to our secure application form is below.
The Summer@CanIL 2018 classes will run from Monday, June 11 – Friday, August 10.
- Dorm move-in is Saturday, June 9
- Student orientation and welcome dinner is June 10 at 5pm
- Dorm move-out is Saturday, August 11.
Please check the full calendar of dates for the summer using the Summer calendar menu item.
- Summer@CanIL Application Deadline: Monday April 30, 2018.
- Summer@CanIL Financial Aid Application Deadline: April 30, 2018.
The Application Form
The link below takes you to our secure application form. There is a $35 CAD non-refundable application fee that can be paid online via Paypal or credit card that can be paid at the end of the application form.
If you are planning to study just for the summer program or a two semester training track, you can fill out the financial aid application form using the links below.
Normally, we recommend that you wait until you have been accepted by the admissions committee before filling out the financial aid application (takes 20-30 minutes to fill out). However, if you are applying for this summer, and it is past April 1, fill in the financial aid form now just to save time and ensure that you make the financial aid deadline for summer.
Deadlines – Early applications are given priority and facilitate visa processes, etc. for international students. Get your application in as soon as possible!
The following links will take you to our secure financial aid form site.
Married students (both taking CanIL courses) must complete the main financial aid application (above) as well as the spouse application.
For a list of all CanIL financial aid opportunities, click here.
The following links are provided for your information and apply primarily once your application has been reviewed and approved.